Tuesday, 18 November 2008

6 Things you never knew about me

Got tagged in an Internet meme thingy by Laura. As I number of people from work now read this blog (or pretend to, I'm not sure which) work tomorrow could be quite interesting.

First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Six things you didn't know about me:
1, Until I was about 7 I thought Christmas day was about me as it was the day I was born.
2, I do not believe in, but I do have my suspicions about demons and the supernatural.
3, I used to hate wearing glasses so much I would break mine deliberately.
4, I am enjoy poetry, but can't write it.
5, I have a fear of going upside down when I am not in control. (I refer to it as invertigo)
6, I am too boring to have more than 5 secrets.

Unfortunately everyone I know with a blog who may be interested in this has already been tagged, so I put out the challenge to my colleagues on this one. Post in the comments if you feel up to it!

No comments: