Saturday, 18 October 2008

Jinx

Now on my third sat nav in 2 months. I got the first as I though I would need to navigate to strange places. So the sat nav was a necessity. Interestingly my ipod died on the same day I got the first sat nav, I don't think I was paying it enough attention. I should probably replace it, but don't want to risk it (and don't have the cash).

The problems with the garmin reached a head this week after the sat nav died less than 100 years from my home and had to navigate the rest of the way to Birmingham by guesswork! Anyone who has had me navigate for them will realise it is a massive achievement I did not end up in Wales or another country by accident. I just followed the all the way.

I am trying a different brand. Will update during the week on my progress.

No comments: